Our Temjanika is a quality dry white wine made from a local strain of Muscat Blanc à Petits Grains. This variety stands out from the rest, as it’s found only on the Balkan and it has exceptional characteristics.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Brings you a spectrum of aromas composed of spices, fresh grapes, citrus fruits,
- Dominated by intense flowery aroma,
- Striking yellow-green color,
- Smooth but well structured,
- Long lasting taste with intense freshness.
Best Combined With
Served at 10-12 °C, this wine it’s an ideal match for light meats, seafood and matured cheese.